How to Evaluate Caregiver Support Employee Benefits
Over 50 million U.S. adults provide care for a loved one. And since most family caregivers are also employed, they need essential resources and assistance to help them be their best at work.
With this strategic checklist, you’ll be equipped to:
- Quantify how the Caregiver Crisis is impacting your organization
- Evaluate the needs of your caregiving employees
- Determine whether there are gaps in your current benefit package
- Develop criteria for evaluating caregiver support options/providers
- Track and measure the effects of implementing a caregiver benefit
Whether the Caregiver Crisis is affecting your organization is undeniable. However, with this tool, you can assess your situation and determine the best next steps.
Download the free checklist now.