Distance Learning During Times of Crisis: Helping Your Child Learn & Stay Organized
Are you wondering how to help your child navigate the new reality of distance learning? Spend an hour with our expert to learn how to stay organized and keep the learning going during these disruptive and uncertain times. You’ll find out:
- Which simple, effective tools your child needs to learn and work from home
- How to set up your child’s learning environment for maximum productivity
- How to mimic the structure, transitions, and cues your child typically receives at school
- How to use fun and effective “homework games” to keep your child motivated
- How to minimize distractions and manage interruptions
This webinar will address attention, organization, and time management issues for children with and without disabilities that affect learning.
“Thank you and stay safe!! I feel refreshed and ready to share/use your tips and info!!”
“Thank you for this opportunity. Leslie was great with lots of terrific ideas and tips! So helpful! ”
About Our Presenter:
Leslie Josel is a respected resource on ADHD and Executive Functioning in students. She launched Order Out of Chaos® in 2004 after her son was diagnosed with ADHD, executive dysfunction, and other learning differences and is the creator of the award-winning Academic Planner: A Tool for Time Management. In addition to authoring What’s the Deal with Teens and Time Management: A Parent’s Guide to Helping Your Teen Succeed (2015), her work and writing are regularly featured in ADDitude Magazine and Family Circle. Leslie is also a public speaker, and she conducts workshops internationally.