Corporate Caregiving Culture in the 21st Century
It’s not a question of whether your employees (or you!) will have a family caregiving crisis…
…it’s just a matter of when.
In fact, right now, you can assume that at least one out of every five of your employees is actively caring for a child, spouse, or older adult in need. That’s why it’s important to make sure your organization has an intentional strategy that addresses the many ways the U.S. caregiving crisis affects your business.
During this webinar, we’ll explore key areas you will want to understand and include in your corporate caregiving action plan, including:
- Your policies on employee-caregiver support
- The impact of federal, state, and local laws regarding caregivers in the workforce;
- Professional development needs for staff, especially managers;
- Executive sponsorship and buy-in;
- Benefits decisions that address a range of caregiving needs;
- Mechanisms for communicating your organization’s support for employee-caregivers;
- Creative budgeting options when resources seem scarce; and
- Linkages to other organizational initiatives for women, people with disabilities, etc.
You’ll leave the program better able to:
- Assess your organization’s current corporate caregiving “status;”
- Understand the benefits to your organization’s bottom line; and
- Identify the areas that you plan to address in 2021 and beyond.
Attend this program to learn how to create an intentional strategy that addresses the many ways the U.S. caregiving crisis affects your business.
Fill out the form on this page to watch the webinar now.