Sales Development Representative
Torchlight is seeking a new Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales organization in driving the early stages of the sales cycle to develop qualified sales opportunities.
In this exciting role, you will play a core part in the impact of Torchlight on a national scale and can expect to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds, in the quest to transform how families take care of children and aging loved ones while improving their professional lives, all via game-changing technology and services. Caregiver support has emerged as one of the top concerns among employers, and Torchlight leads the market with the most modern solution.
Your role will be to generate new business by sourcing outbound leads, follow up on inbound marketing leads, qualify interested prospects, set up meetings for the Sales team that adhere to the qualification process. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from sales prospecting and marketing campaigns to meet/exceed quotas. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Ideally, you’re a self-starter who is comfortable collaborating cross-functionally, working in a fun start-up environment, able to execute tactically with limited resources against aggressive metrics-driven goals, and can be an active contributor strategically as well.
- Source new potential clients through calling campaigns and online research.
- Execute on a defined prospecting cadence of multiple touch points, including a combination of calls, voicemails,
- Understand employee benefits buying process and competitive landscape.
- Provide feedback to Marketing regarding campaign development and execution.
- Consistently log activities/tasks - lead, contact, account, notes and qualification data in Salesforce.com.
- 3-5 years of equivalent experience as a SDR or similar role with proven success in sales prospecting and lead generation to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Track record in working successfully within the health services industry, education, or related information services industry.
- Experience selling a hybrid platform technology/services solution.
- Experience selling directly to HR/Benefits professionals is a plus.
- Strategic sales communication capabilities with a high comfort-level communicating with all prospect role levels.
- Tactical skills for high volume prospecting and qualification.
- Must be motivated, disciplined, methodical, optimistic, competitive with the ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills directed at win-win outcomes.
- Strong, clear written communication and research skills with attention to detail.
- Understanding and daily practitioner of sales performance metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Education or relevant field.
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM system.
Torchlight is the complete caregiver support program for employers and health plans that provides real-time access to the strategies and solutions modern caregivers need most.
From screen time to senior scams, Autism to Alzheimer’s, Torchlight meets caregivers where they are, providing the expert guidance, tools, and step-by-step action plans that solve even the most complex family challenges.
At Torchlight we all believe that caring is everyone’s business and caring is good business.
Headquartered in Burlington, MA, we offer a flexible work environment and generous benefits package with equity. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
For more information, visit torchlight.care or email a cover letter (required) and resume to email@example.com.