Accelerating employee caregiver benefits SaaS venture, Torchlight, in white-hot market, seeking a QA Contractor (Burlington, MA).
Torchlight is interested in finding a QA Contractor to join our product/engineering team who develop Torchlight’s world-class Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product solutions. The right candidate will join our fun and dynamic team of domain experts, seasoned technologists, notable investors and exceptional advisors providing a platform to support caregivers.
This position reports to our VP of Product and we estimate the role will be for 10-15 hours per week.
The ideal candidate:
- Has 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience testing web-based applications on both desktops, laptops and mobile devices
- Can work independently, both on-site and remotely, as well as collaborate with leadership, product & outside development resources
- Has a good understanding of the QA process, best practices, etc.
- Works comfortably as a member of a team
- Is comfortable and experienced working in an Agile software development environment
- Is familiar with QA automation
- Honesty, kindness, and quality
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent collaboration, communication and analytical skills
- 3-5 years experience working in a relevant QA or testing role
- You will provide your own laptop - subject to Torchlight's security rules
- Support and implementation of all relevant Torchlight security policies and to report any and all security concerns
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop Test Plans and Test Scripts
- Implement Test Plans
- Validate releases
- Participate in day-to-day product development
Torchlight is the leading provider of employee caregiver support solutions. Our technology, expertise and outcome focus reduce costs and complexities for families and employers. We recognize that Caring Is Everyone’s Business. Caring Is Good Business.
Headquartered in Burlington, MA, Torchlight isan equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.
For more information, email a cover letter (required) and resume to email@example.com.