We're Hiring - Product Marketing Manager
Leading Caregiver Support Provider in High-Growth Phase Seeks Entrepreneurial Marketer
In this exciting role, you will play a key part in the impact of Torchlight on a national scale. You can expect to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the quest to transform how families take care of children and aging loved ones while improving their professional lives, all via game-changing technology and services. Caregiver support has emerged as one of the top concerns among employers and healthcare organizations, and Torchlight leads the market with the most complete solution.
Your role will be to coordinate and execute the delivery of high-impact marketing/sales tools and assets that best reflect the unique aspects and success of Torchlight’s solution in the marketplace. You will be hands-on in working with the Product, Sales, Business Development and Client Success teams, along with other marketing functions, to create agile cycles in synthesizing clear market positioning, messaging, solution attributes and success stories into a wide range of materials that accelerate the company forward in a white-hot space.
To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrated prior and sustained success in the hands-on production of critical materials, across different media/formats, for a winning organization, preferably in the health/wellness/human services/employee benefits domain. You will play a critical role in the success of Torchlight’s growth by:
- Maintaining market/competitive intelligence to drive differentiated positioning and messaging that aligns with key buying criteria
- Collaborating with Sales, Client Success and Product to develop narrative that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Developing external collateral such as sell sheets, success stories, digital assets, testimonials, and new client onboarding kits, etc.
- Helping build out/evolve multimedia “studio” capabilities for videos, podcasts, etc.
- Owning the creation of Product demonstration tools (e.g., explainer/demo videos)
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise (B2B) Product or Solution Marketing (vs. Brand/PR), preferably in human services or healthcare-related businesses (e.g., employee benefits, health and wellbeing, digital health, health plans)
- Passion for both family caregiving and corporate culture change
- Experience marketing to medium and enterprise-sized clients
- Very strong verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly in coherent, persuasive language while maintaining the Torchlight “voice”
- Keen eye for aesthetic value, including command over layouts, palettes, styles, voice, etc., with the ability to operate within/across multiple media formats
- Excellent project management capabilities: Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable against deadlines
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills and effective problem-solving abilities
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking - strong IQ and EQ
Torchlight is the complete caregiver support solution for employers and member organizations, pairing an award-winning, self-service digital platform with the nation's top specialists. No matter the age, stage or concern, Torchlight’s decision support tools, caregiving knowledge base and human expertise combine to reduce stress and enhance outcomes for both families and their sponsoring organizations more cost-effectively than call center or concierge-only solutions. And Torchlight makes this easy: ask a question, get an answer; need direction, get a plan; feeling lost and alone, find confidence and community… all at close reach. At Torchlight, we believe that caring is everyone’s business and caring is good business.
Headquartered in Burlington, MA, we offer a flexible work environment and generous benefits package with equity. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.