Regional Vice President, Corporate Sales (Central Region, US)
Status: Full-Time, Remote-United States
Start Date: February 2023
Location: Central (East/West) Region, United States
Reports To: SVP of Sales, US
LifeSpeak Inc. is the leading whole-person wellbeing solution for employers, health plans, and other organizations. LifeSpeak Inc.’s suite of digital solutions allows organizations to provide best-in-class content and expertise at scale, empowering individuals to live their healthiest lives. As the parent company to LIFT Digital, ALAViDA Health, Torchlight, and Wellbeats, LifeSpeak Inc. provides a flexible portfolio of wellbeing solutions across mental health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, substance use, and caregiving. LifeSpeak Inc. has more than 30 years of collective experience working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, insurance providers, and others across the globe. Insights from LifeSpeak Inc.’s digital and data-driven solutions uncover gaps in wellbeing at the individual and organizational levels, ultimately enhancing workplace performance outcomes.
Passion – Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
Authenticity – Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
Integrity – Commit and execute with honesty, credibility, and reliability
Innovation – Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
Collaboration – Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Essential Job Functions:
The Regional Sales Director (Southeast Region US) is a high visibility opportunity for a candidate with strong knowledge of our industry, competitive landscape, and well-honed relationship skills. We are seeking an accomplished, dynamic salesperson to build and develop corporate sales in an assigned sales territory. This position will be remote – exact sales territory to be determined based on location of RSD and experience/contacts in their region.
This individual is a true hunter who thrives at building relationships in a fast-developing market and is skilled in the development and management of their business strategy. Reporting directly to the SVP of Corporate Sales, the RVP will work collaboratively with sales leadership, the consultant relations team and marketing to meet and exceeds sales goals by marketing and selling the LifeSpeak Inc.’s suite of products through direct to employer, broker/consultant contacts and channel distribution partners. The candidate must be comfortable in a multiproduct sales environment.
- Develop a detailed understanding of LifeSpeaks Inc.’s value proposition, differentiators, and platform to effectively sell clients through initial phone conversations, webinar or face-to-face meetings and product demonstrations to HR and Benefit leaders as well as business decision-makers.
- Responsible for new business sales in the defined territory from prospecting through contracting
- Develop a territory strategy based on existing contacts, upcoming conferences/events, strategic partners, and broker/consultant relationships to meet and exceed the
published sales goal and achieve monthly new business objectives
- Build marketing lists to include tiered prospect contacts within Dynamics CRM in support of marketing outreach and regional/national campaign strategies
- Complete weekly Dynamics CRM tracking and reporting for pipeline management, forecasts, and territory analysis.
- Attend weekly web-based sales team meetings and training, along with quarterly business review meetings at the corporate office upon request
- Identify, attend, and support market/partner events and conferences through attendance, promotion, direct outreach in representation of our partnerships and the
- Assist with completion of prospect, partner and/or consultant RFI/RFP requests
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 7+ years of accomplished outside sales experience, with at least 2 years of recent
- Experience selling direct to employer in the wellbeing and/or healthcare industry/space
- Familiarity with modern sales techniques, tools, and resources
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Achievement and success-driven personality who is motivated by performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strategic sales planning and strong cross
- Strong and influential relationship building capabilities for both internal and external success.
- Travel as required
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, generous benefits package and many employee perks. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.