Client Success Manager
Status: Full Time, Salary
Reports to: Director of Client Success
LifeSpeak Inc. is the leading whole-person wellbeing solution for employers, health plans, and other organizations. LifeSpeak Inc.’s suite of digital solutions allows organizations to provide best-in-class content and expertise at scale, empowering individuals to live their healthiest lives. As the parent company to LIFT Digital, ALAViDA Health, Torchlight, and Wellbeats, LifeSpeak Inc. provides a flexible portfolio of wellbeing solutions across mental health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, substance use, and caregiving. LifeSpeak Inc. has more than 30 years of collective experience working with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, insurance providers, and others across the globe. Insights from LifeSpeak Inc.’s digital and data-driven solutions uncover gaps in wellbeing at the individual and organizational levels, ultimately enhancing workplace performance outcomes.
Passion – Operate with a sense of urgency, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment
Authenticity – Deliver genuine experiences that foster meaningful connections
Integrity – Commit and execute with honesty, credibility, and reliability
Innovation – Continue to lead health and fitness industry in ways to engage more people
Collaboration – Work together as a TEAM to meet our clients’ and business’ objectives
Essential Job Functions:
This position is responsible for driving the execution of our engagement plan to engage and retain B2B clients and their employees with Wellbeats. The role is analytical, detail oriented, and results and execution focused. This role will work with a portfolio of small to mid-size corporate clients as their designated Client Success Manager. This individual must work well in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork.
- Primary contact and Client Success Manager for small to mid-size corporate clients. This includes training administrators, communicating, and promoting best practices, marketing support, reporting, engagement campaigns, and incentive programs.
- Execute engagement plan strategies and tactics
- Direct responsibility for driving engagement and retention from your client portfolio
- Enhance the client journey by finding new ways to drive engagement and client satisfaction
- Work with the Implementation Team to create smooth handoffs at launch to ongoing support
- Provide input on the creation of client support resources
- Communicate with current and new clients for training, product launches/enhancements and product education
- Manage contract renewals and expansion of services for your client portfolio
- Measure and report performance on engagement, marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify and work with marketing to create case studies and client success stories
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Work experience- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of client service and engagement experience ideally with technology solutions in the corporate wellness market
- Personal skills/traits- Must be highly detail and accuracy oriented, strong analytical skills, a problem solver, organized, a good oral and written communicator, passionate about health/wellness, have a positive attitude and be a self-starter
- Education- 4-year post-secondary degree, preferred
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, generous benefits package and many employee perks. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.