Could Operations Manager
Media-Featured CareTech Venture Seeks Cloud Operations Manager to Keep Our Platform Sound and Secure
Are you excited by the idea of transforming how working families take care of children and aging loved ones while improving their professional lives? Are you passionate about leveraging technology to provide caregivers with life-changing information and services? Caregiver support, alongside cancer and maternity care, has emerged as one of the top concerns among employers, and Torchlight leads the market with an innovative, B2B and B2C technology-based solution.
Torchlight is looking to hire a full-time Cloud Operations Manager who is interested in playing a key role to maintain and drive improvements to the security, reliability and functionality of our AWS cloud infrastructure. This position reports to the VP of Product.
We can’t wait to talk to you if you are looking to use your talents for good, can iterate your way to innovation, and are committed to personal growth and excellence in all that you do.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain production and staging environments for Torchlight in AWS cloud
- Design and implement infrastructure improvements to meet increasing compliance and scalability requirements of the business
- Manage and coordinate work with remote / third-party devops and IT resources
- Lead and/or participate in hiring, training and management of in-house devops resources as the company grows
- Work collaboratively with Product and Engineering team to improve devops processes
- Serve as Information Security Officer for Torchlight, representing security concerns to the executive team
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience managing cloud infrastructure for a Software as a Service company (SaaS) running on AWS
- Hands-on experience with managing infrastructure using common AWS services (e.g., EC2, S3, VPC, RDS, Lambda, Elastic Stack)
- Hands-on experience with implementing disaster recovery solutions in AWS
- Experience with or willingness to learn and use Hashicorp Terraform (Infrastructure as Code) scripts to manage AWS cloud components
- Strong basic Linux sysadmin skills
- Ability to maintain logical and physical network diagrams for our AWS environments
- Experience working in a regulated industry and meeting information security compliance requirements
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills
All or any of these certifications would be desired:
- AWS SysOps Administrator
- AWS DevOps Engineer
- AWS Security Speciality
- AWS Advanced Networking
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Torchlight is the complete caregiver support solution for employers and member organizations, pairing an award-winning, self-service digital platform with the nation's top specialists. No matter the age, stage or concern, Torchlight’s decision support tools, caregiving knowledge base and human expertise combine to reduce stress and enhance outcomes for both families and their sponsoring organizations more cost-effectively than call center or concierge-only solutions. And Torchlight makes this easy: ask a question, get an answer; need direction, get a plan; feeling lost and alone, find confidence and community… all at close reach. At Torchlight, we believe that caring is everyone’s business and caring is good business.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, we offer a flexible work environment and generous benefits package with equity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a diverse workplace. For more information, visit, www.torchlight.care
To apply, email a cover letter (required) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.