We're Hiring - Client Success Manger
Torchlight seeks a Client Success Manager to support its rapidly growing employer client portfolio.
In this exciting role, you will contribute to the impact of Torchlight on a national scale. You can expect to work with some of the brightest and most passionate minds in the quest to transform how families take care of children and aging loved ones while improving their professional lives, all via game-changing technology and services. Caregiver support has emerged as one of the top concerns among employers and healthcare organizations, and Torchlight leads the market with the most complete solution.
Your role will be to onboard new clients in partnership with sales, establish strong relationship rapport, co-design and execute engagement plans, manage day-to-day requests and escalations, leverage data to conduct regular reviews, collaborate cross-functionally to produce client success stories, report on account status to management, parlay client feedback into product innovation and ultimately maintain our industry-leading retention and renewal rates.
To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrated prior and sustained success in managing an enterprise (B2B) client portfolio, preferably in a human services or healthcare-related business. You will play a critical role in the success of Torchlight’s relationship with assigned clients and partners by:
- Being the face of Torchlight for all client related needs
- Consulting clients on ways to better support their employee caregivers based on Torchlight’s industry expertise and program resources
- Managing client issues and escalations, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as product, operations, and sales as required
- Providing strategic analysis of utilization, engagement, and program metrics
- Owning communications to meet mutually agreed upon goals including quarterly business reviews, external client meetings/events and onsite events (as needed)
- Maintaining high level of client engagement, satisfaction and loyalty, as measured by client satisfaction scores
- Developing clients into Torchlight supporters, promoting their successes for references, case studies, blogs, etc.
- Reporting regularly on account status to management, providing strategic and tactical recommendations
- 5+ years experience in enterprise (B2B) client success and/or account management, preferably in human services or healthcare-related businesses (e.g., employee benefits, health and wellbeing, digital health, health plans)
- Passion for both family caregiving and corporate culture change
- Experience working with medium and enterprise-sized clients
- Strong interpersonal and verbal, written, and presentation skills; ability to communicate clearly, persuade, and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and effective problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while holding yourself and others accountable for deadlines and deliverables
- Leverage analytical skills and strategic thinking - strong IQ and EQ
- Track record of high client satisfaction ratings and proven renewal success
- Ability to develop and grow relationships with clients, including VP and C-level executives
Torchlight is the complete caregiver support solution for employers and member organizations, pairing an award-winning, self-service digital platform with the country's top specialists. No matter the age, stage or concern, Torchlight’s decision support tools, caregiving knowledge base and human expertise combine to reduce stress and enhance outcomes for both families and their sponsoring organizations more cost-effectively than call center or concierge-only solutions. And Torchlight makes this easy: ask a question, get an answer; need direction, get a plan; feeling lost and alone, find confidence and community… all at close reach. At Torchlight, we believe that caring is everyone’s business and caring is good business.
Headquartered in Burlington, MA, we offer a flexible work environment and generous benefits package with equity. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining a diverse workplace.