Caregiving in the "Next Normal" Toolkit
HR professionals have been suddenly tasked with the new role of "Corporate Caregiver," helping their employees balance the collision of work & home life now more than ever.
Many employee caregivers are challenged with caring for elder loved ones amidst the pandemic; others are providing what feels like constant time and attention to children during the work day. Many elder caregivers must remain engaged at work while coping with the fear of their loved one's safety in elder care facilities. Parents are wondering how to approach the summer and then school this fall. Will distance learning continue, and, if so, for how long?
Has your organization developed a plan to help support your employees as they move forward to this "next normal" and beyond?
To help your employees strategically move forward in this new world, Torchlight has created a resource kit that can help in even the most difficult caregiving scenarios.
We have come together and strategically aligned staff and resources to respond quickly with critical guides and tools in the form of a "Caregiving in the Next Normal” toolkit.
Support the employee caregivers on your team with the following helpful assets:
- The Next Normal - Coronavirus & What Caregivers Need to Know
- The Next Normal - School and Daycare Closures and Re-Openings
- The Next Normal - Managing Your & Your Child's Anxiety During the Pandemic
- The Next Normal- Returning to the Office in the Coronavirus Pandemic
- The Next Normal - Managing Caregiver Anxiety as the Economy Re-opens
- The Next Normal - Staying in Touch
- The Next Normal - What Parents Need to Know
- The Next Normal- Working from Home with Kids
- 10 Tips for Talking to Your Child About Re-opening in the Pandemic
- 10 Tips for Managing Stress During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 10 Tips to Help Your Child Manage Anxiety During the Next Normal
- Tips to Find Online Camps, Activities, & Learning Resources
You do NOT need to be a Torchlight client to access this kit; we only ask that you make caring your business, too, by simply checking in with employees, many of whom are suffering silently during this challenging time.
Your partners in caring, we humbly offer our assistance. Let us know how else we can help!
Adam Goldberg, M.Ed.
Torchlight Founder & CEO